See a Provider Anytime, Anywhere
Through our affiliation with Norton Healthcare, you now have the convenient option to receive care 24/7 for nonurgent health issues through a secure Norton eCare video visit on your mobile device or computer.
What is a Norton eCare video visit?
A face-to-face online visit with a Norton eCare provider to treat common conditions, such as:
- Red eye
- Skin rash
Video visits also are available for new mothers who need help with breastfeeding.
Video visits are $40 at the time of visit. A summary of your visit will be shared with your primary care provider.
To schedule an eCare video visit, you must:
- Have a MyNortonChart account (you do not have to be a Norton Healthcare patient to create an account)
- Have a computer with webcam or the MyChart app on a mobile device
- Be age 18 or older; for pediatric visits, the child must be age 2 or older
- Be in Indiana or Kentucky at time of visit
How do I create an account and schedule a video visit from my mobile device?
Download the free MyChart app, select Norton Healthcare, then select Sign Up. After creating your account, select Appointments.
How do I create an account and schedule a video visit from my computer?
Go to MyChart.NortonHealthcare.org and select Sign Up Now. After creating your account, select the eCare Video Visit Quick Link.
How do I schedule a visit for my child?
- You must have a MyNortonChart account for yourself and be the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- You must have proxy access to your child’s account.
- To establish proxy access, log in to your account from a computer, go to the Profile, select “Personalize” and “Request access to a minor’s record.” Fill out the form and click on “Submit Request.”
- You will receive an email or phone call after your request has been processed.
Norton eCare is not for complex or emergency situations. If you are experiencing a complex or emergency medical condition, call your doctor, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.