Harrison County Hospital and the Harrison County Health Department & MCH Clinic will be conducting a drive-thru Covid-19 testing clinic located at the Harrison County Hospital Medical Office Building, 1263 Hospital Drive NW, Corydon, on Saturday, May 9th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
When arriving at Harrison County Hospital, turn left onto Hospital Drive at the Corydon Ramsey Road 4-way stop, then follow signage.
• This is drive-thru testing only.
• We will not accept any walk-ups or bicycles.
• In order to qualify individuals must be a Harrison County resident, or employed in Harrison County and must be symptomatic to be tested with any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, diarrhea, or headache.
• There is no age limit.
• We will test one person per vehicle.
• Must bring driver’s license or state issued I.D. if a resident of Harrison County, Indiana or Photo I.D. badge or recent paycheck stub if employed in Harrison County, Indiana.
• Insurance card isn’t necessary, test will be performed free of charge.
• We will have a limited number of testing kits.
** PLEASE NOTE: At the 1st stop you will be screened for symptoms and asked to present your identification.